Woodend Landcare invites you to a planting session and unveiling of historic Lake Earnshaw. This 1920s swimming hole has been lovingly reclaimed thanks to lots of hard yakka from Landcare’s Thursday Crew!
- Thursday, 23 October 2014
- Planting from 10am to 11am followed by a late morning tea.
- Please arrive at 9.30am if planting.
- BYO gardening gloves and sturdy shoes.
- Lake Earnshaw, access via Jeffreys St or Davey St.
Thanks to Western Water for funding through their Frances’ Environment Grant and to Macedon Ranges Shire Council.
RSVP email@example.com or call Kate on 5427 2312