Twilight Working Bee
5 – 7.30 pm | Friday, 2 February 2017 | Woodend Children’s Park
Our 2018 working bees kick off on Friday the 2nd of February with our annual twilight bee followed by a BBQ at the Woodend Children’s Park. Tasks include planting site maintenance such as watering, weeding, plant guard and rubbish removal, whipper snipping, cutting and painting of oak seedlings, blackberries, privet and broom below the levee and some ornamental tree maintenance (i.e. check staking and watering).
- Parking: plenty in shady Campaspe Park (north side of creek).
- Bring: secateurs, gloves, whipper snippers. The landcare tool trailer will be onsite.
- Eat: following the Working Bee, join us for a BBQ and drinks (all provided).
- Very hot day: please note this event will be cancelled in the case of a Total Fire Ban or over 35°C.
- RSVP: to Kate on 5427 2312 or email@example.com (this is super important for BBQ catering purposes).
Grab your fresh 2018 diaries, and then CLICK HERE to view our 2018 calendar for all the dates of our working bees, committee meetings and other events for the year. Thursday Crew working bees are held every Thursday morning at different venues around Woodend during most of the year. Please contact Dave on 0405 910 176 for details and to get involved.